Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The woman that made a difference


I suppose that living a life in isolation will let you miss out on somethings in life. I was never a child that was showered with affection. So how would I know I was lacking on something that I never received? My life was changed by woman who shared themselves with me. Let me be clear when I say this, it had nothing to do with sex! Ever woman has a special quality that caters to one mans needs. So after hundreds of woman that have been in and out of my life only a distinct few can I remember their names. Few have had the ability to make an impact, but the woman that did etched their names in my heart. For all their passion and emotion that they gave to me, few even know the level of the depth that I cared for them. You see I am not a man that says how much I appreciate, but a man that shows it. So many times they expected me to say or do things a certain way, but how could I know that special way when I only knew my way. This is a tribute to the woman that made a difference in my life Sharon, Negale, Angela, Wendy, TsiTsi and Sandy.

Sharon was my first and she open the door to a flood gate of mixed emotions. I never knew what love was until she opened my eyes. I never knew what pain was until she broke my heart. Sharon was the very first girl to get all of my emotions and it has been something that I have not been able to do sense. Her young innocence jaded me and made me a made me a very callus man who was not willing to share his feelings again.

Negale was simply a fascination that needed to be satisfied. Although she did not stay long her impression has remained with me in every sense! Negale gave me unconditional affection that touched me deep in my soul. When I wanted to be stand-off-sh she refused to let me exhibit that behavior. She was the first woman that held me close to her heart, something that I never received even from my mother. I never knew how important a simple embrace could feel.

Angela was a the first woman that looked at me for me and was willing to take me as I was. She could see that I was a diamond in the ruff. She gave me hope, motivation and support. She understood that with me she had to give a little to get a lot.

Wendy was all that I could ever ask for in a woman she had beauty, ability to communicate and incredible skills. She did something to me that pushed me over the edge, she opened my eyes to the concept of a relationship. She gave me empathy, sympathy and a truck load of compassion. She unlocked something in me that was hidden deep in my vault.

Tsitsi had the most profound effect on my life. You see, she gave me an opportunity to find my direction. Tsitsi Was the person that asked "what do you want from your life". She was the person who made me smell that, coffee. I embarked on a mission and not only went to school but I graduated with a degree. I found myself evolving from one level to the next! She showered me with love an affection and because of her I have embraced my transformation and evolved to different level of success.

Sandy where do I begin, first off she is a woman that not only has compassion understanding and wisdom, she has me. Sandy level of communication has pushed me to new levels. I find myself going to my attic and finding vaults of pain that I had hidden away; That I am now opening and understanding myself even more. She has given me a depth and a increase wealth of knowledge that I am thankful for.

So this is and my tribute to some of the most incredible woman in my world because they found a way to touch the untouchable, ME!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash