Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Jessie Lee Peterson should loose his black card!


While listening to Bill Cunningham on Sunday I heard a man whom I thought was a white man degrading black people. The racist comments just blew my mind, I was thinking is this David Duke(former leader of Klu Klux Klan)? These were some of his comments "Bill, these white people have to quit letting them get away with pushing white people around". "Bill how can they say the racism still exist when we elected a black president"? "Bill Michael Jackson is nothing more than a child molester, and now they are trying to make him like the guy from Memphis, (Bill said) you mean Elvis, " yea... Michael Jackson was nothing compared to Elvis. Michael was nothing compared to Elvis and I am glad he is gone". Now through all this ranting and raving for several minutes, out of the blue I heard Cunningham says as "a black man how do you feel"?

Well I will be damn, I almost had a wreck my car. Black man o well I have heard it all, figure that...
So I guess Clayton Bigsby is the only racist black man towards black people. Who is Clayton Bigsby? Watch the clip below and it will all make sense.



Rev. Jessie Lee Peterson is his name, a racist nigger that hate black people!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash