Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris, and his partner are ready to start a family


"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris, 36, and his partner of five years, David Burtka, are currently searching for a surrogate to carry their child, Star reports, after the two passed a screening process conducted by Growing Generations, the agency Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick chose to help find a woman to carry their twins. Harris, who came out publicly in Nov. 2006 via People magazine, was quoted as saying, "I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love." Looks like his life will be getting even fuller. ( Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic/Getty Images)

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash