Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson dead at 50, whats really going on?

Oddly enough the passing of the guards is coming more sooner than later. Wow I never thought that the day would come when I would see the king of Pop die. I thought that living a life as a old person was a gimme but now is it all a dream? I have seen so many super stars who life as ended so soon with no cause.

I suppose living our lives with the fast pace and forgetting to take care of ourselves may need to become a priority again? Eating healthy and exercising may be something we need to consider? Its shocking and quite true but a number of people that has been passing are barley in their fifty's? Reality has to kick in, just because you look health does not mean it!
Live for today.... Because tomorrow is not promise!!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash