Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When is doing your best good enough?

Sometimes putting you best foot forward is never enough. When it is dealing with Child Support Courts, no matter what state it is in. These opinions that your best is never good enough, blows me away! "Your honor that is all I make, my company went out of business, and I just don't make the money that I used to". Then these judges with their smart ass answers well "I suggest that you get another job, and try harder". The nerve of some of the SOB's kills me, for they will lock a man up quick, fast, and in a hurry if he falls behind on payments.

I understand that some men do fall behind and just can not pay... I hate the fact that they are labeled a dead beat dad! Somethings are beyond his control, but if he makes contact with his children and tries what more can he do? Although if he is making the money and is not paying give him that label that he has earned, "DEADBEAT".

Why is it the ones who owe $15 k and more are sill running the streets but the guy that owes $1k is sitting in jail waiting to go to Court? Go figure that!!!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash