Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My bright ideal to make money on the Internet

Two years ago I came up with this bright ideal that I was going to make money on the Internet. So little did I know at the time, that making money online is not easy. Joel Comm was my introduction to making money with Adsense. Joel gave a wonderful spill how he made it and how easy it would be if you followed his plan, hey he even had testimonies! Of course I figured if he could make money like that, I could do it as well. Now I've learned a couple of things over the years from guys who market on the net, when they are ready to share with you their secrets to success, it really is not a secret any more. Please understand they will help you to succeed but they share old secrets and when they figure out another technique they are always willing to give you the older technique a cut rate price. Some people have made money going at it that way. I did not want to follow old techniques, I knew that my ideals would help me rise to the top. You never know how foolish you are until you come up with a plan and realize that 10,000 other people have already thought of that ideal and you are late! I have learned that when you make your first internet dime that will be the hardest money that you will ever earn in your life. I worked 6 or 8 hours a day for 6 months before I made sixty cents. I worked hard and would email my friends to look at my site. Believe this, I did generate traffic, but it was not paying any bills. I was disappointed after my first week and I understand why people fail so miserably. Through all the success stories that you hear, none give you the true grit of what they had to go through to make it to the top! So that is where I come in at, its not easy and believe me when I say this that only the Strong survive in this business!
So just like a carpenter needs tools to become success, so do you... These are the tools that you will need to create successful on the net.

1. You need to have knowledge. There will be terms and abbreviations that you need to understand to make it in the blogger world or the online selling world. Now I recommend that you dedicate time and effort to not only study terms but understand how it effects you, or you will never achieve your goal on the net, to make money! Please realize that search engine optimization is very important!

2. Now you have to understand that traffic is the key to your success on the net. The more traffic that you generate the greater opportunity for you to make a steady income online. The more relevant the material the more likely you will have an opportunity to have someone start following you.

3. The Realization that there is no topic in the world that has not been introduced to the Internet. What does that have to do with you, picture this you want to blog about "ducks unlimited". So before you start blogging about the ducks, first go to Google and type in "ducks unlimited" Now what that tells you is this, 781,000 have written on that topic. So what you say? Let me break it down so that you can understand, If I could click 3,000 times in a day guess where I would never get to???

4. With out patience in the Internet world you will do what many people do, they give up and try something else... You need thick skin and all the attributes listed above to succeed. Remember that Rome was not built in a day, and if you were going to eat a whale how would you do it? One bite at a time! Take your time, learn while you go and the rest will happen for you!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash