Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Popthatzit is making acne popular!

I found this website today called popthatzit.com and was shocked, that it is dedicated to the repulsive of things, popping a zit! Ugh, maybe I am strange but to be honest, who would think that millions of people can not wait to see who has acne next.

Acne occurs most commonly during adolescence, affecting more than 89% of teenagers, and frequently continues into adulthood. In adolescence, acne is usually caused by an increase in male sex hormones, which people of both genders accrue during puberty.[2] For most people, acne diminishes over time and tends to disappear—or at the very least decrease—after one reaches one's early twenties. There is, however, no way to predict how long it will take to disappear entirely, and some individuals will carry this condition well into their thirties, forties and beyond.[3]

Aside from scarring, its main effects are psychological, such as reduced self-esteem[5] and, according to at least one study, depression or suicide.[6] Early and aggressive treatment is therefore advocated by some to lessen the overall impact to individuals.[5]


I found this product and it helped me considering that I was not a teenager any more "After I incorporated several of your suggestions into my daily life I have seen a REMARKEBLE difference in my acne! 6 weeks into the program and I was left with not a pimple on my face. Not only did it clear my face but it completely cleared my blackheads and helped remove the dark spots. If you are tired of the day in and day out battle with acne" Click Here!.

I was fortunate that I did not have severe acne, but every now and then I do get boils. So what is a boil? A boil is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Now I found one thing in particular that helps with getting rid of a boil. The first thing is you could go to a doctor like the young man in the video did and let a doctor lance the boil and squeeze that crap out. I know for a fact that it hurts like heck, and that's not high on my solution list. The second is quite simple and not as expensive, its called campho phenique. Dip a Q-tip into the campho phenique, apply it to the infected area then cover the area with a band aid. It generally take 2 days but you will see a significant reduction in the boil. Hey, don't take my word just look at the video again and again and if you like pain; go that route!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's a right time to pop every zit, not too early and not too late in it's life cycle

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash