Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Over developed kids, are in the news


Recently in the news I heard this story about a 12-year-old girl dancing nude at a strip club. I was appalled to hear this had happened. The first question that came to my mind was what did she say to get that job? Or did she act out a dance scene from a music video that she had saw on BET, and got hired on the spot. The owner said she looked 18, maybe with all that bumping and grinding, he was not listening to the right head?
In 2006 I went to my children's middle school for a teachers parent conference when they were 12 and I swear their were at least 6 young ladies that I saw at that school, that definitely looked older than my twins. I found myself asking more than once how old are those girls? Much to my surprise my daughters would say 12. So it has become quite apparent that boy and girls are over-developing at a young age.
The key is, as a parent you have to protect and educate your children so that this thing can not happen again..

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash