Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, May 2, 2008

When you plan to succeed

The problem that we have in today's society is that we never plan. Then complain nothing never goes our way. Start simple and work your way big. I never believed in goal setting. I remember in May of 2002 I went to a motivational seminary. Brian Tracey had spoke of several things then he said to write down your goals and I did.

1) I had problems with my teeth that I wanted fixed.
2) Wanted to make six figures.
3) Wanted to buy my first home.
4) Wanted a closer relationship with my children.
5) Wanted a woman in my life that could be their for me and my children.
6) Wanted a Escalade

I am proud to say that the only thing that I have accomplished 5 of my goals but have not purchased a Escalade yet!

Take it slow and make it simple. Make a list with your goals and look at them daily to keep you inspired. Remember your goals should ask How, What, When and what.

1) What you want to accomplish
2) How you want to do it.
3) When are you going to get started.
4) What is your time line for success.

Never live in a world of Insanity...
Definition- Doing the samething over and over and expecting to get a different result.

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash