Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, July 18, 2008

This feeling



Never felt nothing like this... Thoughts trapped in a metropolis as I try to manuver through It's so unusual how it came like a THIEF... in the evening just took my heart away. It felt good for the most part. The moment was as beautiful as the sun setting upon a new horizon. INTEREST... is still rising, though it can't be acted on because the situation is not right. I FIGHT... to push the thought of you out, but you are like my rib. My Eve, I'm Adam. Intro form the past. Now WE LIVE... in the present in different states of minds, but our similarities connected and we are forced to rewind back to the ropes that are tangled up! Maybe they'll unwind. I opened up more than 1 DOOR FOR YOU... Now I'm wondering will you come through... If you don't, I understand because I'm not trying to step on no ones toes, but if FORCED... then I guess it just come with the territory. Either friendship or longevity...I'll take whatever and run right by your side due to us being on one accord,so I'll SIT BACK... and see what God has in store. Us hand in hand, or us living for what is already a given. As a man, I stand alone... you're already accompanied along with wealth buried within your belly which is soon to be revealed and I'm COOL... with that fact, Not trying to distract you from your future, but I'm demonstrating that I'll be more than willing to SHOW YOU little by little that I'm FEELING YOU... 2 b continued...

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash