Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Church's on Elvis Presley

PLEASE DO NOT EAT any chicken from Church's on Elvis Presley!!!



My husband and his employees stopped there for lunch on yesterday. He brought home with him what was left over yesterday evening and our teenaged sons took the chicken and split it between themselves.



After taking a couple of small bites, my younger son yelled out that something was "moving" around inside the chicken, and threw it down. After close examination, nobody saw anything, so they took a knife and cut into the chicken, and when they did, to our great horror, we discovered it was FILLED WITH MAGGOTS!!!



Both my sons almost had heart attacks, and we were all overcome with shock and disgust.



My older son ran to get his piece, which he'd taken to another room, and after close examination, discovered that it had them as well!!



So please, whatever you do, keep this in mind and try not to go there; especially those of you who, like my husband, are constantly out and about, traveling around various parts of the city during the day.



Sorry if I've grossed anyone out this morning, but I just had to share this with all of you.



Be Blessed,

Monica T. Cage

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash