Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hannity wining about Obama

For the last year in a half Hannity has initiated a barrage of attacks on Obama chacter, with no impunity for the truth. He has attacked Ayers, Wright, Accorn claiming that Obama should not have associated with them! The fact that Obama has mentioned Hannity's name sents him into fits, that Obama is attacking him. Okay Hannity let me get this straight you dedicate a 3 hour show 5 days a week to attacking Obama. Then he mentions your name and that is an attack? I pity you as a conservative talk show host, you complain that the news media is bias... Although daily you blow the Palin/McCain horn... I thought you know this but Palin is running for Vice-President, not President. You give so many accolades to Palin, that if I had a dime for how many times that you mentioned her name I would be a very rich man tight now!

I understand that you don't want an Obama in office, but why? Your attacks of how much better that the economy will be with McCain in office is not the case at all. If I did not know better I would swear that you are writing talking points for Palin/McClain! I think that it is sad that they repeat your words of attack verbatim. The great thing about your show, it allows many people get to see just how you think! The unmitigated gawl of you to simply think that your thoughts are going to enhance the world to new levels blows me away... Could you do me one favor Hannity, could you tell me why I should vote for McCain without saying Obama's name?

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash