Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Monday, March 30, 2009

The battle you must see!!!

Let me say that when I saw that this video was in black and white, I was thinking this is not going to beworth watching. You see the tiger kept initiating the battle with the snake. The unique thing about this snake is that he would not have started with the tiger and to take it a step farther the snake kept trying to get away. For in reality the smake could not eat the tiger because he was too big to eat! Now the battle was so interesting because the tiger had brought his A game when he first started attacking the snake.

Some where in his battle he let his guard down and to be honest when I saw the snake tighten his grip, I thought it was over! Let me say this that tiger and snake showed one thing and that is they both had heart... Although because the tiger had his mind set on snake for dinner, he left the snake with no other choice, killed or be killed... I think for certain that the next time that tiger attacks a python he may think twice!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash