Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The reason why Chris Brown got in trouble

Recently I heard about Chris Brown assaulting his girl friend Rihanna. When I heard about the assault I knew in my mind what really happened. So now here is my interpretation of how he really got in trouble.

him )Hey look, I am through with this conversation, lets talk about something else.
her)Talk about something else, hell naw you started, lets finish it...
him)You know what, you are starting to piss me off.
her)So what, am I suppose to be scared? You think that you can say what you want when you want and its all good, well mr think that your ugly ass look so good its not that easy!
him) Hey this argument is not going any where, let me take you home.
her)take me home? why, you got some bitch you going to go see?
him)Okay I am tired of your mouth get out of my car!!!
her) Get out, I am not getting out...
him)The way I look at it, as long as I am paying for this car, you are going to get your ass out now!
her)O you a Big man who wants to scare me, NOT! If you want me out, put me out!
him) Considered it done, grabs her.
her) She swings and hits him.
him) You have lost your mind, you stupid ass.

How the hell did I end up here in jail?

Now in so many words does that sound like how it really happened?

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash