Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Nothings change since I first saw it

Over forty years ago I first watched the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and For A Few Dollars More, and I am surprise that I still can watch these movies over and over and nothing changed. I still the same feeling as if I never saw the movie before.

Maybe its just me, but the build up to the climatic gun fight still keeps me riveted to my seat. I am sad to say the only thing that has managed to change is my age! Now I am almost 50, but I can say safely say that people will still be watching these movies 50 years later and expressing the same sentiments....

The intensity of the trumpet playing and the excellent choreography of the sceens surrounding charactors continues to keep it a on going hit that will never die with time!





















The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - Duel

For a few dollars more, Final duel

To see more of what’s on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash