Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Winner is Revealed ~ America's Got Talent 2010

AMGT took entertainment to new levels this year. The level of competition was truly worth watching. I was a big fan of Dan Sperry, I enjoyed his unique since of humor wrapped with his dark imagination for magic.

Then at one point I thought that Fighting Gravity had a definite chance for winning the million dollar prize, but when they made that big mistake they lost their chance. Now I was awed at Prince Poppycock, he can sing but his elaborate costume design coupled with his brilliant stage presentation showed me why he was in the finals... Now after I heard Jackie Evanch I could not see her winning AMGT!.

Let me be the first to say that Michael Grimm was the dark horse for me. Sharon Osbourne husband Ozzie had picked him to win... Did I miss something??? Maybe it was the right thing to do, but from my stand point I had a hard time understanding why she did not win.

Lets just say this AMGT league of talent this year will be the most successfull
To see more of what’s on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash