Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What if the Tea Party was Black?

I find myself asking this question everyday when I hear the toxic words that come out of the talk show host mouth... Michael Savage, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine, Laura Ingram is to name a few. Sad for the world that these folks have nothing good to say, no matter what. They can find the worse in anything that the President says. I in my life never knew how much we as black people have been such racist!
As I look at old photos of black men lynched and black women rapped and killed, it really makes me wonder, how can these critics continue to blast their version of the truth. So I wonder would their thoughts be different if the tea party was black?

To see more of what’s on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash