Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My prediction is that Jacob Lusk is the Next American Idol...

American Idol has a different Buzz to it this year, his name is Jacob Lusk... This Maestro of the mike is taking
singing to a different level. He is one of a few artist to make me look forward to each week to see what is he going to sing next.

Jacob interpretation of the music leaves me with no doubt that he is the one to beat. God Bless the Child left me saying wow, then I heard Your All I need and I    was thinking he is good!

Hey who am I kidding, there are a couple who are worth mentioning, but lets keep it real... Its like watching Michael Jordan play Charles Barkley; Barkley is good but he never could pass Michael!

No matter how I look at it, Jacob Lusk is the real deal. I am going to go out on a limb this year and say that I know that Jacob Lusk will be the next American Idol... If you don't believe me listen to him hear and tell me what you think then. Listen to Jacob Lusk hear.

You're All I Need to Get By




God Bless The Child




To see more of Whats on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash