Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The light shined on Paris


Michael Jackson's daughter touched the hearts of millions when she bid a tearful farewell to her father at his memorial service in a rare public appearance.
Paris Jackson, 11, she is consoled by her uncle Marlon Jackson after her moving and brief speech. I could feel her pain and I felt myself fighting back a tear drops. Paris shocked everyone when she asked to speak, the key was she wanted everyone to know just how she felt about her father.

"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," she said, fighting back tears as relatives consoled her.

"And I just want to say that I love him so much," she said as she burst into tears and sought refuge in the embrace of family members.

For many watching, Paris' appearance marked a rare glimpse of a child who has spent most of her life shielded from the public.

Born to two mothers -- Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe and an unidentified woman who reportedly served as a surrogate -- Jackson's three children lived and traveled the world with him, their faces often covered by veils and masks when appearing in public.

I really did not intend on watching the service but my significant other had made up her mind that she wanted to watch. The various performances were nice but there were two that stood out to me I enjoyed Stevie Wonders moving tribute to Michael.

and Shaheen Jafargholi from Britain's Got Talent left many mouths open with his rendition to since you've been gone.
allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
I watched the children as the services were going and the little boys were just their, but their sister did show that girls do mature faster when she stepped up and let the world know exactly who Paris Jackson is! Michael I honestly believe that you left too soon.

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash