Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why do some men cheat?

Have you ever really wondered why some men cheat? I looked at myself and I wondered why do I cheat. For so many years the callus behavior that was part of my demeanor was how I existed. Being faithful to one woman had never been my character flaw! The problem was so simply yet so very complex. No matter what woman I choose, I would always find some kind of fault in her character. The women that I slept with would always have two of 3 things that I was seeking in a woman. Communication (mental stimulation), physical beauty (that was pleasing to me), and sexual (physical stimulation). Many women has passed at least 2 levels of the requirements that I had set forth, but none could ever really achieve all 3. You see I had set myself up for failure. Through years of observation I realized that I would settle for about anything with a skirt to sleep with. Of course calling them my woman was a level that not many woman had achieved! I slept with so many woman that over half, I can not remember their names.

I came to a realization that I really had no set standard of a woman that I wanted. You see no matter how beautiful she was or how good the sex was, I was always looking at someone with more beauty and it was my job to figure out how I could make her mind. I found out that I had a hunger or maybe thirst would be a better word for it, that was unquenchable. The realization that the affection that a woman gave me was a high that was so intense. I not only wanted it from one woman but as many as I could get it from. Although after the moment (sex) was done I always had this nagging feeling of guilt and would ask myself "why did I do it"?

The story that I could tell is not enough to cover within a few minutes, hours, or days. This would be a investment of weeks and months the equivalent of a novel. So, for the moment this is teaser that I'll give today. The reason that men cheat has nothing to do with the woman that their with! What you ask? For those who never received affection as boys grow up seeking it as men. Sometimes men need TLC that only his woman can give but he never gets. So he will get out and its all about a few minutes of pleasure, whispering sweet nothings in his ear, holding him like you never want to let him go, and taking him where he has never been.

Now, for every man their is a woman that will make his toes curl, you just have to figure out how to do it. You see if you give him all the affection that he can handle and more you will not have a problem with your man! Remember if you give a little you get a little, so give as much as you can and watch the results grow...

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash