Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are you frusrated with trying to make money on the internet?

Well let me being with I have made some money on the net but nothing to write home and tell anyone about. The ins and outs of the Internet and how you market yourself and or your product just blows me away. You see everyone has to give you the illusion of how easy it is, so that you will buy what they they are pitching, but what I have figured out is that the program that they are selling is not the program that they are using now!

My visions of grander has not even remotely began to materialize. I started working on the Internet to get a residual or passive income coming in. I never knew that there was alot more to this puzzle that I knew absolutely nothing about... I soon figured out that you need to be informed before you go jumping off the deep end. Working the Internet as a network marker puts you in line with several million people just like you who are trying to make an unlimited income too. The reason that I got involved with sales and the internet, was for that reason; that I wanted to make more money than I ever dreamed of. That has been my fuel that keeps me believing that it will happen soon.

The problem that I have found with working the Internet is, that their is no new thoughts or ideals... You just refined the old one's to fit who you are. I have seen several internet millionaires and I figure if they can do it, then I can do it. Lets face it, you need to learn the in's and outs of the business so that you can prosper. This information that I am going to share is worth its weight in gold!

First you need to learn all that you can, read as much material on what ever you are trying to learn.

Second listen to seminars, webinars and become a sponge.

Third find you a mentor, pay him if you have to. I promise it will be worth every dime that you invest in him or her.

With all these tools in your arsenal this increases your opportunity to chase your dream of becoming a internet millionaire!!!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash