Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pot of gold at the end ot the rainbow

I have lived my life with the dream that I would one day become rich and famous, but it has not happened to me yet. Still I believe and I continue to push pass the point of no return so that I can go to the next level. In some instances I worked more jobs in one year than most people have worked in their lifetime. Some where in the hustle of life I realized that I really don't want to work for anyone although I do have to survive. I just want to be my own boss...Through all of my endeavors I keep searching for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with no success. I have dedicated my life to 6 day work weeks and 10 to 12 hour days to make it to the top, I have reached minor levels of success but it has not allowed me to go to the next level.

If their is one thing that any one person in my life would say is that I live by my convictions!. I am a hard worker and my ideals are unique and make sense. My search for the infamous pot of gold has lead me to the conclusion that nothing in life comes easy and you have to work for it. I wanted to give up several times and just throw the towel in but a voice in me says take one more step for that may be the one to push you over the edge.

These are three things that I learned: that you have to live each day as if its your last. Don't make the same mistakes twice, and never give up. Everyone has a story to tell and in their journey how they rose to the top! I am no different except this time when I make it, nothing will hold me back.

I like numbers and I am always pushing numbers to the ridiculous and I figured out that the Power of 10 is exactly what the doctor ordered. Its not a get rich quick scheme, but a calculated plan that allows you to make a nice income for a group click! I

Think about this if you had 100 pennies you would have 1 dollar right? So in so many words 100 pennies make 1 dollars, and having dollars make sense. That is the concept of the Power of 10 works!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash