Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

11 women were busted in another Prositution Sting on February 25

cCracking down on Prostitution in Shelby County

I can appreciate the law enforcement cracking down on some of these criminals selling pussy, but unless I am missing something, Memphis has one or two murders a week!

Can we please solve some of these aggravated rape, burglary, robbery and murders????

Although I am sure that in the last two days that these woman have not committed any crime that was a felony! Plus do I really have to worry about these easy targets that you keep locking up, or the easy targets that you can not pick up! Lets face it I would rather have a town full of prostitution , than a town full of harden criminals!
































To see more of what’s on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash