Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is the Pastor pimping the church?

Ever Pastor has a story to tell about where they came from, and how God directed him to preach the word. I believe that some Pastors were blessed with the calling from God, although I have heard some stories about some men and women of God that makes me wonder who actually called them to preach, was it God or ???






I have been a member of someones church most of my life and that is how I came to this conclusion that some Pastor are Pimping the members of their church. Of course calling the Pastor a Pimp may not be a good thing, but if the shoe fits then maybe he must wear it.

The headline news is that some members of several congregation have stepped up and spilled the beans. The book "Pimps In The Pulpit" gave you a detail summary of how the Pastor was pimping his Church from the Pulpit and how it was happening everyday. Some people can not see the forest for the trees but their is no excuse for some church members not seeing the subtle signs, "that they are being pimped"!


Lets first look at how a pimp lives his life, I mean the traditional pimps stays in a nice house, he dresses nice, drives a Cadillac and keep a pocket full of money, while constantly being flocked by a group of women he calls his hoes. Please remember that the money the hoes earned payed for all of his worldly goods.

Now I have seen some great men of God and I have nothing to say about them except keep up the good work! Although I have seen some men of God where I thought to my self hmmmmm. Now lets look at our men of God and see how they live, they own a nice house in most cases the church pays the house note, they dress very nice, drive nice cars and some churches even pay their car note, and for some pastors they receive a six figure salary, and they are always surrounded by loyal members of the church who is willing to do anything and everything to help the man of God get exactly what he says the church needs .... Does some of that description sound familiar?


This might be a tell tell sign, if you tithe for years and hit a rough spot in your life and need help and the church says they can only give you a dime when you need a dollar, that sounds like pimping to me baby!

When the Pastor preaches a sermon for hours to support the church wanting you to give your last dollar, so that God can bless you... I don't know about you, but that sounds like you were Pimped!

So please remember that sometimes the best lie is the truth! If it looks like, sounds like, and smells like..... it might be!


To see more of what’s on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash