Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Friday, February 24, 2023

Many people viewed sex, as a act, but when you open the floodgates of your mind, it can be an ART!

I recently had a thought that came to mind and I wondered how many people view sex. As a art or an

act. Now ofcourse as I have gotten older my views have changed significantly. You see at one point I did view it has a act with a fore gone conclusion. That would be a beginning middle and a ending. So as I thought about it, I realize that the intimate moment changed with the date time and day. Now the difference does come with time, at one point in my life it was all about me and then her. Now fast forward 25 years later and I realize that not only did I change but my concept on life and everything in between did as well. 
How I viewed sex as an act had now changed and my reality is that it was something much more than a mere act, but an intense level of an art. You see with every master piece created it needed a begin and a reason. I love the 5 W's the who, what, where, why and when. So what does the 5 W's have to do with sex being an art... 

Well let me begin with the first and most important the Who. The who is what generates the emotion to create a level of passion that makes your legs week and your toes curl!
 The Why is the second most important of the W's simply because you have a reason why you both are having a meeting of the mind to meet in the middle.

 That is how the intimate level of is established

The What, Where, and When are also important elements in the art of sex. The What refers to the physical and emotional aspects of the encounter - what you and your partner are doing and feeling during the experience. The Where can influence the mood and level of intimacy, as well as providing new and exciting opportunities to explore. The When can also play a role, as the timing of the encounter

can create anticipation and build excitement.

Overall, the idea that sex can be viewed as an art rather than just an act highlights the importance of communication and connection between partners. It's not just about physical pleasure or fulfilling a need, but about creating a meaningful and memorable experience that deepens the bond between two people. As we grow and evolve over time, our perspectives on sex and intimacy may also change, leading to new and fulfilling experiences.



Life as we know it exist only on who we are and what we do...

        A piece of mine goes a long way.


To see more of Whats on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash