Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Monday, February 27, 2023

Child Support Court called this justice

 They called this justice when the Child Support Court sent me a court date that I never received and imposed $700


dollars a month in child support payment. Please understand that my life was forever altered by Tennessee disregard for me being able to support myself. The first time that I received a rude awakening from the Child Support Court; is when they automatically assumed that because I did not show up for my court date that, I did not want to be there! It is funny that if a man does not show up to Court that he automatically elected not to come to Court... Although if a woman does not show up to court she did not receive the paper work and they must refile that court date. That is the crap that they call justice.


I suppose my justice would have been different if I did not have children by two different women in two different states. So imagine my surprise when one judge said that because Tennessee filed first, that the child had first position on taxing my income. Then imagine Indiana saying that because the children were born first, that they had first position on taxing my income. Now my issue is that they both called that justice when they taxed my income without any acknowledgment of each other! As a matter of fact they between the two states they took all of my income left me with a check for $2.45 after I had made $1600 dollars for that two week period.

I did however have the opportunity to go back to Court only for the judges in both situations lower payment to 500 dollars each. While both judges said that I needed to work a second job, so that I could pay my bills. Although years later the Courts ruled that it was unconstitutional to take all of a person pay check and not leave him anything to live on! What a strange coincidence that the judges call that justice!

Life as we know it exist only on who we are and what we do...
 
five things that have happened as a result of changes in child support laws

        A piece of mine goes a long way.


To see more of Whats on your mind click here

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash