Please Donate and Support Whats on Your Mind!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't Microwave your life away


Over 90% of American homes have allowed the microwave oven to become a part of their daily lifestyle. With its new found versatility, the microwave has become a replacement to such cooking appliances as the gas and electric cooking ranges. Millions of people who are ignorantly sacrificing their health in exchange for convenience. Lets me know that they have no Ideal of the hazardous effect of the microwave. The Soviet Union banned the use of microwave ovens in 1976, note the key worded banned, why?

The purpose of this article is to show proof that microwave cooking is not natural, nor healthy, and is far more dangerous to the human body than anyone could imagine. I could write a intense log of scientific explanation of why anyone should not use a microwave. Although after a few minutes of reading the average person gets bored! So when ever I write any thing I always think of "KISS", what does that means "Keep It Simple Stupid". So I cut straight to the chase and present my own study. You will need 3 plants, you will water one plant with tap water, the second with distilled water and the third with microwaved water. Water each plant daily and before the week is over the microwave watered plant will die! Of course we don't have the anatomy of a plant, but the microwaved water lost it nutrients with the serge on energy from being heated. It is astonishing that our government allow microwaves to stay on the market? Of course this is the same government that allows the sell of cigarettes and they know of the hazardous effects of tobacco...Regardless of what has been "officially" released concerning microwave ovens, I have personally stopped using the microwave based on my research. Simply put what I know now, will save me from what I did not know then... Now its your turn to do your own study to prove the microwave theory and after you do, don't microwave your life away!

No comments:

Stars That Died

Today we lost

News flash